Spiritual Bath For Luck & Anti-Negativity
A spiritual bath is different from a regular bath in that when your taking a normal bath or shower your doing so to remove the physical dirt and clean your body for sanitary reasons.
A spiritual bath is taken to remove any unwanted or negative energies and vibrations and taking a spiritual bath indicates the person doing so is a believer in the spiritual forces. As I always say in any magic or ritual Faith is key and it is this faith and belief combined with the properties of the ingredients added into the bath that assist and speed the process of removing these unwanted energies and bringing in the positive.
Before taking any spiritual baths I also strongly suggest if you need to, take a quick shower to remove all of the physical dirt from you that way you can concentrate on the spiritual experience and purpose of your bath.
The ingredients your going to need are:
-Holy water: or blessed water, blessed rain water is also good.
- About a cup of Goats Milk: Many people have asked me why goats milk? While you can use cows milk if you like, goats milk is preferred by most spiritual practitioners and has been shown to yeild better results. On a health related note, Goats milk is more easily absorbed by the skin and contains many vitamins, minerals and probiotics which are good for the skin and keep it moisturized, slows down aging and helps the skin to rebuild. Queen Cleopatra also bathed in Goats Milk.
Where can I find Goats Milk? You can look in your local natural foods market or buy powdered Goats milk online.
- A bunch of parsley: parsley attracts luck and wealth and is also used for protection and purification.
- A bit of sea salt: salt is used for protection and purification.
- To make the bath more personal to you: you will need your favorite perfume or cologne.
Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl.
Recite These Prayers Over The Bath:
- The our father 3x
- The hail mary 3x
- The apostles creed 1x
then you will will make your petition and ask that this bath be blessed, that it will cleanse and purify you, that it attract luck and positive energies towards you and whatever else you feel you should include in your prayer.
Followed by psalms 91 for protection and the removal of negative spirits and 150 for thanksgiving to the lord.
If you like you may use prayers which correspond with your own traditions or spiritual beliefs, this is just what I have used with Faith and Success.
You may now add this to a warm bath And You should remain in the bath for at least 20 minutes. You should also completely submerge yourself under the water.
As you bath focus on your intent, imagine that as you wipe yourself that you are wiping away all negativity.
You may also recite any prayers while taking the bath, I like to use the psalms some I would recommend are:
- Psalm 4 repeated 3x for good luck
- Psalms 10 and 19 to rid oneself of negativity or negative influences
- Psalm 32 to receive Gods, grace mercy and love
- Psalms 23 and 91 for protection from evil and the removal of negative spirits.
Can I use this bath in the shower? Yes you can ,just as with the bath as you wipe yourself in a downward motion imagine that you are wiping all negativity off and away from you, you may also recite prayers as mentioned above in the shower.
-Once your done let your body air dry, if you must gently pat yourself dry with a towel.
During your bath you may light light colored candles and burn incense, all these create a calming spiritual atmosphere and also serve to purify and attract positive spirits and energies. After your bath you should wear light colors which again serve to attract good luck and positive energies, and always remember keep a positive outlook because positive thoughts bear good fruits.
You may adjust the portions accordingly depending on the amount of days you plan to use the bath for ( 3-7 day bath) I also recommend storing this bath in the refrigerator so that the milk doesn’t spoil.
Thanks for watching my video many blessings!
Copyright © La Sirene Botanika